Elimination of consequences
Spinal injury leads to the following complications:
- Spasticity (movement disorders due to increased muscle tone)
- Contractures (movement restrictions in joints)
- Musculo-articular imbalance (distortions, weakness)
- Complete biomechanical disintegration in all secondary affected parts and elements of the body
The essence of the approach of Dr. Blum is to call afferent, directed from the periphery to the center of the unconscious response to the stimulus. Thus, sensitivity and, as a result, the muscular-articular response is restored. At the next stage, we increase the stability of movement, pumping the two- and three-articular muscles to the working volume, and restore postural stability.
Recovery from spinal injury depends on many factors:
- the scale of the injury
- damage depth
- multilevel damage
- age of injury
- the volume of medicinal and surgical interventions and their consequences
- energy deficiency of the patient as a whole.
After a detailed study of the medical history, analysis of the previous treatment, biomechanical diagnosis and examination of the patient, the prospects for rehabilitation can be predicted. For some, this is a complete restoration of movement and stability, for others - the maximum possible improvement in the quality of life.
The best conditions for recovery
Recovery from spinal injuries proceeds more effectively in warm regions, especially on the Mediterranean coast. The mild and warm climate, the ideal environmental conditions of Marbella greatly enhance the effect of the procedures. The center is equipped with copyright equipment to restore the biomechanical integrity of the musculoskeletal system at the deepest levels.