Recovery after shoulder injuries
At the Dr. Blum Center, all conditions have been created for the rehabilitation of patients after the shoulder joint injuries. An individual program will help you regain the movement freedom without pain, restore the anatomy and the shoulder girdle function as much as possible. We develop rehabilitation programs after surgery on the shoulder joint for adults, children and professional athletes.
- Rehabilitation takes place in a comfortable Mediterranean climate, favorable for the health restoration;
- The program is developed taking into account the physiological characteristics of a person, age, general health, physical level;
- Recovery begins with the study of the injury epicentre, and then proceeds to the adjacent areas and segments. The main principle of rehabilitation is an integrative approach, where not only the problem area is restored, but the whole organism in general;
- Classes take place on the Dr. Blum author's simulators under the supervision and with the participation of experienced trainers.
Our goal is the greatest possible positive effect and a return to a full life.
Dr. Blum’s method features
To build an individual complex of recovery measures, biomechanical diagnostics is required. The study allows you to identify "weak links", to formulate tasks for alternate solutions and to predict long-term correction results.
One of the principles of rehabilitation measures at the Dr. Blum Center- to engage the work of the deep muscle layers. Unlike superficial, which are controlled at a conscious level, the deep muscles responsible for stability can only be turned on in the eccentric mode of working with the trainer using special constructions and exercises. As a result, the strength and endurance of the muscles stabilizing the joint increases, movement control improves, impaired muscle tone, muscular-articular balance are restored, distortions and pathological motor stereotypes are eliminated, and body symmetry is restored.
To solve rehabilitation problems of varying complexity, 800 training devices are used to set the exact dosed load on the target segments of the musculoskeletal system.
It is important to begin rehabilitation after surgery on the shoulder joint as soon as possible to prevent the development of complications. The whole process is divided into the following stages:
- Consultation of Professor Eugene Blum;
- Biomechanical testing;
- Diagnosis of weak links in the body;
- Development of a personalized recovery program;
- Classes in an imperative-corrective mode according to an individual program with a personal trainer using equipment developed by the Center;
- Final diagnosis;
- Exercises development to perform at home.
Sign up for a consultation at the Dr. Blum Center. We will carefully analyse each case and tell you what results can be achieved using our methodology.