Hand injury recovery
A complex of measures is being taken at the Dr. Blum Center, that accelerate the healing process and eliminate the likelihood of complications. Rehabilitation after a fracture occurs through the launch of internal processes of self-recovery and self-healing using biomechanical techniques.
The essence of the author’s doctor’s methodology is an integrative approach to treatment. The patient is a holistic system, and trauma is a failure that affects the operation of all its parts. It is not only elimination of this failure, but it is an activation of internal reserves to avoid repeated injuries and significantly strengthen the affected segment.
- The recovery program is developed individually for each patient;
- Rehabilitation takes place on the author's training modules under the guidance of a specialist of the Center;
- The center is located in a picturesque place of the Mediterranean region with a comfortable climate conducive to recovery;
The prospects for rehabilitation after a hand fracture depend on the severity, complexity, and prescription of the injury.
A personalized program is compiled for each patient, precise parameters and amplitudes of movement are set. Dr. Blum’s author’s system of methods and techniques allows you to activate deep muscle layers, enable regeneration processes, restore normal spatial relationships and the anatomical unity of the spinal column, musculoskeletal system as a whole, restore the supporting and motor functions, eliminate muscle and bone-articular imbalance.
Dr. Blum's method advantages:
- accelerated body recovery due to its own reserves;
- an individual approach and a phased solution to the problem;
- low energy consumption of the body to obtain significant results;
- lack of medicine therapy and surgical intervention;
The Dr. Blum Center is equipped with unique, patented training complexes. To solve rehabilitation problems of varying complexity, 800 training devices are used to set the exact dosed load on the target segments of the musculoskeletal system. An integrated multidisciplinary approach allows solving complex problems that lie at the junction of narrow medical specialties.
Due to the targeted effect on the affected area, the rehabilitation takes place as fully as possible, the rehabilitation time after a fracture of the hand is reduced. We give our patients a real chance to return to a full life.