Features of individual rehabilitation programs
Dr. Blum's Recovery Center is focused on a differentiated approach. Each child carried biomechanical diagnosis, the results of which are composed at an individual physical rehabilitation program. The author’s methodology is based on targeted study of the deep muscle groups responsible for the proper stabilization of the spine joints.
The advantages of this approach:
● lack of contraindications and age restrictions;
● training in inferior mode, without the active participation of the patient;
● phased restoration of natural muscle balance;
● clinical efficacy with minimal energy costs;
● without medicines and surgery.
A personalized, phased, clearly dosed special training program helps to achieve significant success even with the most complex deformations. The main thing is to understand: as soon as the rehabilitation of children with scoliosis is started, then better the result will be.