What does it lead to
The consequences of stress are: physical inactivity, lack of desire to engage in physical activity, walking and jogging, love of seated-lying life, systematic overeating. All this leads to weight gain, premature and uneven aging of the spine, joints, organs and tissues, muscular-articular imbalances. As a result:
- violated body geometry and tissue architecture, scoliosis, movement restriction
- myofascial adhesions appear, organs are displaced
- microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, premature aging, extinction of immunity
- Neuroregulation and neurotrophies, lethargy, mental problems and thinking
- energy generation and distribution, fatigue, lethargy, energy deficiency are disturbed.
How do we get rid of stress
To implement the program "Antistress" created by the author's techniques, techniques and training modules, devices. They are aimed at restoring the mobility of syndesmoses, intervertebral joints, symphysis and other joints. In the process of work, we pay special attention to costal-sternal, ankle, wrist, peroneal fastenings. They are especially important for anti-aging and anti-stress processes. Compression-elastic training of the discs, menisci, meniscusoids and ligament-capsule formations helps to rejuvenate them and remove toxins. Also, the ligaments, the organs of the small pelvis are studied. Our task is to get rid of the effects of stress and improve our health.
A place where there is no stress
The Spanish city of Marbella is a paradise in the coastal area of the Costa del Sol. The Mediterranean brings salty breezes and the aromas of orchards that bloom all year round. The warm climate is setting up to let go of all worries and succumb to the Spanish way of life with a smile and siesta. This is the place we have chosen for you to implement the program "Antistress". Just forget about your problems and come to us.