Dr. Blum's Method Benefits
Rehabilitation after a foot fracture by the method of biomechanical correction always corresponds to the nature of the damage. By choosing recovery tactics, the severity and location of the injury (fracture of the metatarsal bone, heel, fingers, with displacement, without displacement) is taken into account. Each patient undergoes diagnostic testing and compiles an individual rehabilitation program, which involves complete compensation for impaired functions.
Advantages of the author’s methodology:
● personalized approach;
● phased increase in load;
● eccentric training regimen;
● targeted study of weak links (inhibited muscles);
● lack of medicines and surgical interventions;
● high efficiency at low energy consumption;
● recovery from the body’s internal resources.